Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

A great change of pace from the usual game

I really liked everything about this game. It was totally diffrent from what i usually play, and the music was really good. But the artwork was amazing. I don't really have anything to say on where it could be improved because i thought it was perfect.

Celebrity Shootout Celebrity Shootout

Great game!

Quite a little entertaining game here! Fast, good graphics, humour. Try to make more celebreties. You could make a one with cartoon characters next!

Tetravoid [demo] Tetravoid [demo]

Needs ALOT of word

At one point about 500 or so the bricks rise on their own and ones do not fall anymore. Plus the guy should have a diffrent expression. In the full one fix all of these or people may not like it

Monster Poise Monster Poise

It was average

This was an ok game but there are a few things.
1. The graphics were really good
2. The handeling was not that great
3. It gets repetitive

To fix 2 and 3 try and make more modes for the game.

2112-Coop Chapter1 2112-Coop Chapter1

GREAT!

The graphics and things are great! But there is only one thing to improve on, the sniping part. It was quite laggy

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Hard...

But still a really great game. You could try giving you a health bonus every level though.

Dark Link Duel -BETA- Dark Link Duel -BETA-

Still needs lots more work

For one when you kill dark link that is it. Nothing else. Also your health comes back. And they look like a cut out picture. In addition it needs so much more tweaking before the full thing.

Near14 responds:

Everything you've said has already been stated. And the paper people thing, is called style. Please don't spam my game.

My Madness Mod My Madness Mod

Not that good

This is not bad but there is no pause and there are no gun sounds so im not going to rate very high.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

SWEET!!!

Hurry it up and make the sequal!!!!

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

Not what i'd expect...

This is really terrible in game play and graphics and i did not like it at all.